Apply Rs 6100 Coupon
About Pioneer VSX-531 5.1-CH AV Receiver
Specifications of Pioneer VSX-531 5.1-CH AV Receiver with Bluetooth, MCACC Automatic Calibration, 4 HDMI In, 3D & 4K UHD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2, 4K Upscaling, HDR Support, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, Hi-Res Audio & USB:
- The Pioneer VSX-531 AV receiver is the ideal centerpiece for elevating your home theater system to a richer, more authentic audio experience. As a starting gateway into the immersive world of High Definition surround sound, the VSX-531 features 4 HDMI inputs and Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4) pass-through with HDCP 2.2, easily handling the latest technology and devices, with standard support for all of the latest HDR video standards for vivid high-resolution playback.
- In addition to digital TV & Blu-ray, one nowadays usually has other HD video sources – such as a game console, a streaming box or a streaming stick. It is reassuring to know that even the affordable VSX-531 has four HDMI ports that can even transmit UltraHD footage to the TV or projector. Of course, via HDMI the sound can also be in high resolution.
- Enhance your listening experience with audio streaming from your mobile devices using the built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology, or with Pioneer’s signature Phase Control technology for synchronized sound, delivering a realistic and dynamic performance made for your room. The HD multichannel formats from Dolby & DTS are also decoded by the VSX-531 & precisely adapted to your individual room acoustics, loudspeaker equipment & setup using Pioneer's proprietary MCACC automatic calibration.
- Pioneer designed the VSX-531 AV receiver to deliver powerful cutting edge features at an entry-level price point. The VSX-531 is equipped with a 5 channel discrete amplifier with the same quality on all 5.1-channels delivering up to 140 Watts (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven) of power per channel of clear audio reproduction.
- The VSX-531 creates a dynamic, lively, & realistic ambience derived from the original sources, expressing the audio details. Most typical receivers use a Low Pass Filter to process low-frequency signals for the subwoofer when amplifying multi-channel audio signals causing low frequency “phase lag” from the main channels. The Pioneer Phase Control technology effectively eliminates phase lag, enriching the booming power of deep, low frequency audio, while maintaining the original’s subtle nuances
How to get this deal:-
- Click On Get Deal
- Add Product to Cart.
- Select Address, Payment method and Place Your Order.