About OPTA SB-047 O-Versa SB-047 Bluetooth Smart Watch for Android, iOS Devices
SmartWatch Specification :
- DYNAMIC HEART RATE & BP MONITOR: The OPTA O-VERSA BAND supports a fully automatic heart rate & BP monitor that keeps track of your heart rate & BP around the clock. It provides you with valuable information which lets you optimize your upcoming workouts. Note- This data is only for your reference to adjust your exercise and NOT for medical purposes.
- ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKER: Whether you're into running, cycling, or gymming- the OPTA O-VERSA BAND will follow you anywhere you go. Equipped with an accurate pedometer, the fitness band will keep you updated on the number of steps you took and the distance you covered throughout the day. Its calorie counter furthermore informs you about the total amount of energy burned and provides you with motivational info on how many more steps you should take to reach your exercise goals.
- FITNESS & OTHER FEATURES: Additionally, the OPTA 0-VERSA BAND comes with these features - heart rate, blood pressure, and blood oxygen monitoring, pedometer, calories record, sleep quality monitoring, weather, sync date and time, SNS notifications(including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, we chat, etc), drink water remind, sedentary alert, Remote camera, etc.
- APP / PHONE SYNC (DAFIT App): When paired with your smartphone through Bluetooth, this fitness tracker provides you with incoming call notifications to make sure you'll never miss out on an important message again. Also, this tracker is compatible with Android 4.4 and Above For iOS 9 and Above. Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- THIMBLE CHARGING (magnetic) & LONG STANDBY TIME: The OPTA O-VERSA BAND comes with a thimble plug-in charger that needs to be connected to the device (2 points) and needs to be plugged into a USB charging port. Just charge it for 90 minutes and it will provide enough juice for 2-3 days letting you use it through multiple days without needing to worry about running out of power. The battery life and charging cycles depend on the use, situation, settings, and many other factors