WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash Combo Pack | Built in Brush | Refill Pack | For Oily Skin | Fresh, Clear Skin | Paraben & Sulphates Free | 350 ml
About WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash Combo Pack | Built in Brush | Refill Pack | For Oily Skin | Fresh, Clear Skin | Paraben & Sulphates Free | 350 ml
- Taking care of dull, greasy, tired looking skin is easy when you have our Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash With Built In Brush at hand at all time. A skin purifying and anti-dullness face wash that helps to thoroughly cleanse your oily, grimy, lacklustre skin. The foaming face wash is loaded with all the good things – organic-certified Himalayan apple cider vinegar, aloe vera extract and pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E.
- So how does this foaming face wash work for you? It is a soap-free, non-drying product that removes dirt without disturbing your skin’s natural oil balance. So, you do not get that tight, drawn feeling after using this face wash. Its effective formulation helps in removing dirt, sweat, excess oil and makeup very thoroughly.
- How the face brush makes it all so clean? The soft bristle brush made from silicone feels so good on the skin! It also gives your skin a thorough cleansing. The massaging action of the brush helps to improve blood circulation to the skin. It helps to remove dead skin by gently exfoliating the layer. Use it on your neck and décolletage to keep the areas in top shape. Gives your skin a feeling of freshness by clearing out grime from the pores and removing excess sebum.
- What’s so great about the combo pack? It lets you extend your skin care regime with your favourite products. See it running out? Just fill it up from the Refill Pack. Give your skin a thorough cleansing and help restore balanced, healthy glow. Oh! and it good for the earth as it reduces plastic usage. So, don’t throw your foaming face wash bottle away. Save it and continue using your favourite face wash by filling it up from the refill pack.
- Why are we doing this? We are moving towards environment-friendly packaging. 30% of the material of this bottle is PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled), which helps us to make recycling easier and reduce the impact on landfill and garbage disposal system. This makes our brand more sustainable. And we are striving to make sure that our earth is cleaner for generations to come.