About Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz
Amazon is Back with New Quiz on Amazon Funzone, Guess The Cricketer Quiz. Guess The Cricketer Quiz is different from other Amazon Quizzes as in this quiz you have to guess the cricketer and Submit Answers based on the question. All the questions asked in Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz are based on cricket. This Quiz will start on the 13th of April 2021 and the last day to participate in this Quiz is 26th April 2021. A total of 1 (One) winner will be selected from eligible participants and will be given The Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch.
Guess The Cricketer Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name||Guess The Cricketer Quiz|
|Quiz Started on||26th April 2021|
|Last Day to Participate||14th April 2021|
|Prizes to be won||Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch|
|No of the Winners declared||1 (One)|
|Winners Will Declared on||30th June 2021|
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers: Win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch
Question 1 of 5:
Guess who played most IPL matches as captain?
Answer 1- MS Dhoni
Question 2 of 5:
Guess who holds the record for having bagged the most number of wickets in IPL?
Answer 2- Lasith Malinga
Question 3 of 5:
Guess who is referred to as the 'Run-Machine'? Hint - He's the only Indian to score a hundred on his World Cup debut!
Answer 3- Virat Kohli
Question 4 of 5:
Guess who holds the record for most sixes scored in IPL ever?
Answer 4- Chris Gayle
Question 5 of 5:
Guess who hit biggest six in IPL in terms of the length the ball travelled?
Answer 5- Robin Uthappa
Other Ongoing Amazon Quiz:
How to Play the Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz?
- Open Amazon App
- Search "Quiz" in App, Or Click on Amazon Funzone from App Menu
- on Amazon Funzone, Search for the "Guess The Cricketer Quiz" Banner and click on it
- Click on Submit Answers Button
- Submit answers to all 5 Questions in the Amazon App
- you can also tweet with #AmazonQuiz
- 1 Lucky winner submitting correct answers to Guess The Cricketer Quiz will Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Terms & Conditions:
- Guess The Cricketer Quiz will commence on 26th April 2021 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th April 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period").
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Guess The Cricketer Quiz, during the Quiz you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.
- Once you have signed in to Amazon, you can participate by navigating to Guess The Cricketer Quiz page or By Clicking Here, where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, you need to answer all Guess The Cricketer Quiz questions correctly. If All Answers are Correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 9 (Nine) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch.
- Guess The Cricketer Quiz Winners will be declared On or Before 30th June 2021
- Check Detailed Terms & Conditions on Quiz Page @ AmazonFunzone
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz: winners list
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Will end on the 26th day of April 2021 and after that day of this Quiz, Amazon will declare the winner of the Quiz. The Winner of this Quiz will Receive Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch at their registered address. Total 9 Lucky Winner will receive these Prizes. On the same day, they will get a Message/Email from Amazon regarding Prizes and they will get their Prize on or Before 30th June 2021. You can Check to Guess The Cricketer Quiz Winners Here
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers
- About Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz
- Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers: Win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch
- How to Play the Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz?