Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz Answers- Win ₹6,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz is a Quiz time Contest new launched on Amazon App. In this contest, You can Win ₹6,000 Amazon Pay Balance By Submitting correct Answers to all 5 Questions. The Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz is Based on International International Olympic Day. Twitter Hashtag for International Olympic Day Quiz is #AmazonQuiz. The First Question of the International Olympic Day Quiz is, "The first International Olympic day was celebrated on 23rd June in which year?". This Contest Will End on 10th July 2021.
Other International Olympic Day Quiz Answers:
- Olympics Edition Quiz Answers: Win ₹5,000
- Amazon International Olympic Day Jackpot [Answer: ✅ 5]
- Amazon International Olympic Day - Spin and Win [Answer: ✅ 4]
Question and Answers:
Question 1 of 5:
The first International Olympic day was celebrated on 23rd June in which year?
The Answer is- 1948
Question 2 of 5:
In 1896, James Connolly became the first Olympic champion of the Modern Olympic Games by winning which event?
The Answer is- Hop, Skip and Jump
Question 3 of 5:
In the 1960 Olympics, Milkha Singh came 4th in which event?
The Answer is- 400 metres
Question 4 of 5:
When Leander Paes, won the bronze in the Olympic Games in 1996, which famous player won gold?
The Answer is- Andre Agassi
Question 5 of 5:
Michael Phelps holds the record for most number of gold medals at the Olympic Games with how many?
The Answer is- 23
Steps to Submit Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz Answers
- Open Amazon App and Search for "QuizTime" or Click on Quiz time Banner on App Home Page. You can also find Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz Banner in Side Menu in Amazon App.
- Click on Submit Quiz Answers Button on International Olympic Day Quiz Page
- Submit 5 Quiz Answers Correctly and Wait for Winners Announcement in Lucky Draw.
The International Olympic Day Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||19th June 2021 to 10th July 2021|
|Quiz Prize||₹6,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No Of Winners||1|
How to Participate in the Amazon International Olympic Day Quiz?
- This International Olympic Day Quiz will commence on 19th June 2021 from 12:00:01 AM to 10th July 2021 at 11:59:59 PM.
- In order to be eligible to Take part in International Olympic Day Quiz, during the Quiz you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.
- Once you have signed in to Amazon, you can participate by navigating to the International Olympic Day Quiz page or By Clicking Here, where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, you need to answer all the International Olympic Day Quiz Contest questions correctly. If All Answers are Correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 (One) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹6,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Each winner will be eligible for winning Only One Prize under this Quiz.