The funzone questionary quiz, where the user has to identify the pictures that have been pointed out in the quiz. this quiz contest of the funzone is having 5 different questions to recognize the picture based on clues in the question. if you give all the right answers then you have a chance to win a ₹25,000 amazon pay balance. There is only one user that will be considered a winner.
Question and Answers of Amazon Prime Day Specials Pictionary Quiz:
1. Name this actor, who is famous for his role in "The Big Bang Theory"
Answer: Jim Parsons
2. American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as "The Wolf of Wallstreet"
Answer: Jordan Belfort
3. Indian mathematician who was known as "The man who knew the infinity"
Answer: Srinivasa Ramanujan
4. First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer: Kalpana Chawla
5. Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the "Birdman of India"
Answer: Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Details of Amazon Prime Day Specials Pictionary Quiz Answers
|Quiz Name||Amazon Prime Day Specials Pictionary Quiz Answers|
|Reward||25,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Start Date||5th July 2022, 06:00:00 PM|
|End Date||24th July 2022, 11:59:00 PM|
Prizes for Amazon Prime Day Specials Pictionary Quiz
There are a total of 5 Prizes that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be credited to the winner on or before 30th January 2022.
Details of Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 5th July 2022 from 06:00:00 PM to 24th July 2022, 11:59:00 PM
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App.
- Once you have signed in to Amazon App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning an ₹25,000 Amazon Pay balance.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.