World Maths Day Quiz answers- Win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
World Maths Day Quiz is live on Amazon App from 13th March 2021. Submit answers button & Submit correct answers to win this quiz. We Have Added Correct Answers for World Maths Day Quiz to Help you win this Contest. You can Win Rs.20,000 as Amazon Pay Balance By Submitting the correct Answers to all 5 Questions of the World Maths Day Quiz. The World Maths Day Quiz Questions are Are related to World Maths Day Celebrated on 14th March 2021. The First Question of World Maths Day Quiz is, "In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?". This Amazon Quiz Time Contest Will End on 26th March 2021. A total of 1 Winner will be selected as Winner in this World Maths Day Quiz.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz: Questions & Correct Answers
Question 1 of 6:
In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer 1 is- Pi Day
Question 2 of 6:
An organization called ___ Learning also organizes World Maths Day- an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks
Question 3 of 6:
In the movie 'A Beautiful Mind', Russell Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer 3 is- John Nash
Question 4 of 6:
In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer 4 is- Fields Medal
Question 5 of 6:
1729- the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer 5 is- Hardy and Ramanujan
Question 6 of 6:
Puzzles to puzzle you', 'In the Wonderland of Numbers' and 'The Book of Numbers' are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer 6 is- Shakuntala Devi
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Maths Day Quiz|
|Quiz Duration||13th March 2021 to 26th March 2021|
|Prize to be won in this Quiz||Rs.20,000 as Amazon Pay Balance|
|No of Winners to be declared||1 (One)|
How to Submit World Maths Day Quiz answers?
- Open Amazon App and Search for "QuizTime" or Click on Quiz time Banner on App Home Page. You can also find World Maths Day Quiz Banner in Side Menu in Amazon App.
- Click on Submit Quiz Answers Button on World Maths Day Quiz Page
- Submit Answers to 6 Questions Correctly and Wait for Winners Announcement in Lucky Draw for World Maths Day Quiz.
- you can win Rs.20,000 in This Quiz
How to Participate in the World Maths Day Quiz Contest?
- World Maths Day Quiz will commence on 13th March 2021 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 26th March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period").
- In order to be eligible to participate in the World Maths Day Quiz, during the Quiz you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the World Maths Day Quiz page or By Clicking Here, where 6 (Six) questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, you need to answer all World Maths Day Quiz questions correctly. If All Answers are Correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 (One) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 as Amazon Pay Balance
- World Maths Day Quiz Winners will be declared on or before the End of next Month