Children's Day Quiz Answers- Win Lego Classic Bricks
Children's Day Quiz is live on Amazon App from 14th November 2020. Submit answers button & Submit correct answers to win this quiz. We Have Added Correct Answers for Children's Day Quiz to Help you win this Contest. You can Win a Lego Classic Bricks By Submitting the correct Answers of all 5 Questions of Children's Day Quiz. The Children's Day Quiz Questions are Are related to Children's Day. The First Question of Children's Day Quiz is, "Which prime minister's birthday is celebrated as Children's Day?". This Amazon Quiz Time Contest Will End on 24th November 2020. Total of 1 Winner will be selected as Winner in this Children's Day Quiz.
Amazon Children's Day Quiz: Questions & Correct Answers
Question 1 of 5:
Which prime minister's birthday is celebrated as Children's Day?
Answer 1 is- Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2 of 5:
In 2013 at the age of 18, which player won a world championship medal in this sport?
Question 3 of 5:
Who among the following is India's youngest ever Grandmaster in this sport?
Answer 3 is- Gukesh D
Question 4 of 5:
This movement became widespread after which 15 year old staged a protest outside the Swedish parliament in August 2018?
Answer 4 is- Greta Thunberg
Question 5 of 5:
This child prodigy built a humanoid robot at the age of 8, and also developed India's first 3 dimensional printer. Name him.
Answer 5 is- Angad Daryani
Amazon Children's Day Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name||Children's Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||14th November 2020 to 24th November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Lego Classic Bricks Game|
|No Of Winners to be declared||1 (One)|
How to Submit Children's Day Quiz Answers?
- Open Amazon App and Search for "QuizTime" or Click on Quiz time Banner on App Home Page. You can also find Children's Day Quiz Banner in Side Menu in Amazon App.
- Click on Submit Quiz Answers Button on Children's Day Quiz Page
- Submit Answers of 5 Questions Correctly and Wait for Winners Announcement in Lucky Draw for Children's Day Quiz.
- you can win Rs.10,000 in This Quiz
How to Participate in the Children's Day Quiz Contest?
- Children's Day Quiz will commence on 14th November 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24th November 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period").
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Children's Day Quiz, during the Quiz you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to Children's Day Quiz page or By Clicking Here, where 6 (Six) questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, you need to answer all Children's Day Quiz questions correctly. If All Answers are Correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 (One) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Lego Classic Bricks Game
- Children's Day Quiz Winners will be declared on or before the End of next Month