About Amazon Literacy Day Quiz
Amazon is Back with New Quiz on Amazon App, Literacy Day Quiz. Literacy Day Quiz is different from other Amazon Quizzes as in this quiz you have to submit answers to 5 Questions. All the questions asked in the Literacy Day Quiz are related to Literacy Day which is celebrated on 8th September every year. This Quiz will start on the 2nd of Sept. 2021 and the last day to participate in this Quiz is 16th September 2021. A total of 1 (One) winner will be selected from eligible participants and will be given Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance. The Twitter hashtag for Literacy Day Quiz is #AmazonQuiz
Literacy Day Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name||Amazon Literacy Day Quiz|
|Quiz Started on||2nd September 2021|
|Last Day to Participate||16th September 2021|
|Prizes to be won||Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance|
|No of Winners to be declared||1 (One)|
|Winners Will Declared on||27th September 2021|
Question and Answers
Question 1 of 5:
Answer 1- Confucius
Question 2 of 5:
In 1990, the critical role of literacy was highlighted at the World Conference on Education for All, held in which country?
Answer 2- Thailand
Question 3 of 5:
Literacy is closely related to which of the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations?
Answer 3- Goal 4: Quality Education
Question 4 of 5:
What is the government of India's flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education in a time bound manner?
Answer 4- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Question 5 of 5:
International Literacy Day celebrations have taken place around the world since which year?
Answer 5- 1967
How to Play the Amazon Literacy Day Quiz?
- Open Amazon App
- Search "Quiz" in App, Or Click on Amazon Funzone from App Menu
- on Amazon Funzone, Search for the "Literacy Day Quiz" Banner and click on it
- Click on Submit Answers Button
- Submit answers to all 5 Questions in Amazon App
- you can also tweet with #AmazonQuiz
- 1 Lucky winner submitting correct answers to the Literacy Day Quiz will win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz Terms & Conditions:
- Literacy Day Quiz will start on 2nd September 2021 from 12:00:01 AM to 16th September 2021 at 11:59:59 PM.
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Literacy Day Quiz, during the Quiz you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.
- Once you have signed in to Amazon, you can participate by navigating to the Literacy Day Quiz page or By Clicking Here, where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, you need to answer all Literacy Day Quiz questions correctly. If All Answers are Correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 1 (One) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning the Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance.
- Literacy Day Quiz Winners will be declared On or Before 27th September 2021
- Check Detailed Terms & Conditions on Quiz Page @ AmazonFunzone
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz Will end on the 16th of September 2021 and On the 27th of September 2021, Amazon will declare the winners of the Quiz. The Winners of this Quiz will Receive Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance in their Amazon Pay Wallet. Total 1 Lucky Winners will receive these Prizes. On the same day, they will get a Message/Email from Amazon regarding Prizes and they will get their Prize on or Before 30th September 2021. You can Check Amazon National Wildlife Day Winners Here